Thursday, January 9, 2020

[AI] Tanktops as underwears

This game seriously needs more "non-slutwear" clothing options...

Here's a little mod to expand a little bit the outfits possibilities.

Be aware that those tanks WILL CLIP with regular tops, as the bra masks are not working with default top shaders.
I would love to find a workaround without the need to duplicate those meshes and change their material shaders....

You will need latest Bepinex with sideloader.

INSTALLATION :
Drop the content of the archive in your AI installation folder.


Previews :














DO NOT REPOST, REDISTRIBUTE, RESELL, INCLUDE IN ANY REPACK, OR ANY COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES (NO PATREON HOSTED REPACK, NO LUAME MOD ORGANIZER, etc.)....


IN OTHER WORDS : DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITH MY STUFF!






2 comments:

  1. Hey, can I make a request for this mod? Instead of putting it on the inner top layer, can you put it on say, the gloves layer? I have your other mod which adds a semi-open no-shirt jacket. I had that on the top layer, and i'm thinking undearneath is one of your tanktop, but as much as possible, I want to add an underwear beneath it as well. If not, can you point me to the right direction as to where can I learn how to do it myself? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not a bad idea. I'm running out of time right now, but definitely something i'll do.
    Please wait until late july.

    ReplyDelete